Sunday, February 14, 2010

Abandon 2. But trying to get back.

Main issue.
Weight loss.
OK I started about 4 weeks ago. At this point in life I have realised that one cannot go for short term "don't eat chocolate and starve yourself" regime. It lasts a week and than I go into choco overload.
This time the aim is change, slowly. You cannoy change your whole idea of life from night to day and expect it to work (if your willpower is as bad as mine). So this works by slowly adding goals to a lifestyle change every week or two, whilst retaining the changes you've already made. I am at my 5th week and I've lost 4 kg which is good. I've been eating chocolate every single day (multiple servings), till now (next week's goal is to reduce the chocolate to 1 serving per day).
Till now I've managed:
Week 1 + 2: Eat vegan till 6pm (no carbohydrates either and than eat a proper meal at 6pm and dessert)
Week 3: Don't eat after 9pm
Week 4: Eat a fruit between 10am and 11am
Week 5: Drink 1 litre of WATER a day.
So all well and good. Still a long way to go. Still need to eat more veggies somewhere between 1pm and 3pm. Reduce chocolate consumption. Eat soup once a week. Eat fish at least once a fortnight. Etc.
Any ideas appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment